A spirituality and conference center, Dominican Center’s mission is to foster transformation and growth of persons, communities, and organizations through prayer, learning, and collaboration in an inclusive, hospitable environment.
We opened the doors of Dominican Center in 1993 with a clear intention: to make a difference in the world by welcoming those from all faith and culture traditions in this contemplative space for prayer, shared study, service, and community-building.
- Our Contemplative Learning Programs promote spiritual growth, healing, and prayerful reflection; justice and interfaith dialogues have a place here.
- Center for Spirituality is where faith leaders and lay people from all faith traditions seek transformation and formation as Spiritual Directors and Companions.
- Our Conference Center and services provide organizations with meeting and retreat spaces, and opportunities to connect, create, and collaborate.
- Guests are welcome to take part in prayer and worship at in the Chapels at Marywood.
- We also invite you to explore other Sacred Spaces on campus including the art gallery, bookstore, gardens and grounds.