Let’s show the Sisters who have taught us, mentored us, and stood by us — lots of love during Catholic Sisters Week!
Transformative spirituality is a living, breathing power in our world — Catholic Sisters – through their lives, their ministries — show us love, hope, and possibility through faith.
During Catholic Sisters Week, we invite everybody to come together to lift up the mission and spirituality of vowed women religious.
- Raise up Dominican spirituality and Dominican values of: PRAYER, STUDY, SERVICE, COMMUNITY.
- Give a shoutout to the Dominican Sisters of Grand Rapids. Let Sisters know that they have impacted your life, and how!
How To Send Your Messages To Sisters
- Drop by our Grand Rapids locations: Dominican Center, 1700 Fulton Street East, or Marywood, 111 Lakeside Drive NE and take a selfie and leave a note. Or email selfies.
- Call a Sister. Send her a note. U.S. mail can be directed to Dominican Sisters Grand Rapids, 111 Lakeside Drive NE, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49503
- Share on Facebook or Instagram — your own page or our congregation page https://www.facebook.com/dominicansistersgrandrapids If you are personal friends on Facebook or Instagram, post right on a Sister wall. To assure we see your message, please add hashtags #CatholicSistersWeek #DominicanSistersGrandRapids
- Email memories, reflections, and messages and we will be sure to pass them along.
Sisters, you can get in on the fun and send selfies with your students, directees, and friends, too!
If you would, please add hashtags to your social media posts. Just copy and paste the tags below:
#CatholicSistersWeek #CelebratingTraditions #ChangingtheWorld #CaringforEarth #CaringforYou