In these monthly discussion at Dominican Center at Marywood, Sr. Brigid Clingman will guide us in study and exploration of the lives and directions given by Dominicans across the centuries responding to the justice issues encountered by them during their time and place in history. Many of these issues remain with us and continue to demand our passion and voice.
We meet on the third Saturday of the month from 10:00-11:30 am in Dominican Center.Each session is independent.
Please RSVP to Sister Brigid Clingman, OP so that appropriate number of written material are available for participants.
Other programs in this series:
- Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017: The Avignon Controversies: Where is the Pope?
- Nov. 18, 2017 Dominican Response to Genocide in the New World: “I am a voice crying in the wilderness!”
- Jan. 20, 2018 The French Revolution: “Does the Church know where the people are?”
- Feb. 17, 2018 The Rise of Apostolic Communities of Women
- Mar. 17, 2018 The Search for Economic Justice: “From Sailors to Encyclicals!”
- Apr. 21, 2018 Justice Stories of Dominican Sisters~Grand Rapids