Aquinata Hall is a ministry of the Dominican Sisters-Grand Rapids located on the beautiful Marywood campus in Michigan.
Accommodations are top-notch with private rooms in a natural, serene campus environment.
Currently we are seeking the following to join our team!
Part Time Dietary Aides. Hour for positions: 6:30am to 3:00pm. (mainly Saturday/Sunday, occasional during week) or 3:00pm to 7:30pm all nights
Utility Aide: Hours for position: 4:00pm-7:30pm all nights
In the role, you will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to excellence in their roles and you will be provided an environment of encouragement and career growth. The primary purpose of your job is to provide assistance in all dining service functions as directed and in accordance with established policies and procedures.
· Serves meals in accordance with established procedures
· Sets up meal trays, food carts, and dining room as instructed
· Light food preparation.
· Delivers and remove food carts and trays
· Ensures that food storage areas are clean and properly arranged
· Cleans work tables, meat blocks, floors, etc. regularly
· Restocking food and supply inventories.
· Dishwashing in accordance with policies and procedures
· High School Education or equivalent
· Previous experience in food service preferred. On-the-job training provided.
· Must possess knowledge of the appropriate skills for communicating with individuals of all ages, especially of the geriatric population
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Service / Dietary