Dietary Aide/Conference Aide – Full-time
The Dominican Sisters~Grand Rapids are looking for a friendly, customer service driven individual to fill a full-time Dietary Aide/Conference Aide in our Food Service department. We have a fast-paced environment and individuals who can manage multiple priorities will do well here.
As part of our team your responsibilities will include the following:
• Preparation of food line
• Maintaining food line during service
• Break down and cleanup of serving line and dining area
• Washing and restocking dishware
• Restock kitchen areas
• Presetting tables with linens, dishware and centerpieces
• Setting up buffet areas with Chafers, utensils and dishware
• Maintain buffets during service
• Assisting guests
• Wash and restock dishes
• Clean and maintain conference rooms, satellite kitchen and break room
This position will work 40 hours per week. Hours will vary by demand. Some nights, weekends and Holidays are required. Shifts may include working in the Sisters’ Ratisbon Dining Room, Aquinata Hall or in the Dominican Conference Center.
Food Service / Dietary