Located on the beautiful Marywood campus, our short-term rehabilitation center offers individualized and goal-oriented therapy services. Accommodations are top-notch with private rooms in a natural, serene campus.
Currently we are seeking the following to join our team!
Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA)– Full Time. Hour for positions: 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
In the role, you will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to excellence in their roles and you will be provided an environment of encouragement and career growth.
The primary purpose of your position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
• Assists all residents with activities of daily living (ADL’s), as needed to their current level of care, and nursing care plan.
• Assists with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc. as needed, utilizing good boy mechanics and safety precautions, including the appropriate/proper use of assistive devices and mechanical lifts.
• Assists in preparing resident for activity and social programs and transporting as needed.
• Performs restorative, and rehabilitative procedures as instructed by supervisor.
• Encourages each resident’s autonomy and dignity by communicating in a respectful and sensitive manner according to their needs.
• Interacts with residents in a friendly manner while monitoring their comfort level and needs.
• Maintains accurate documentation on resident chart.
Since we opened the doors of Marywood Health Center in 2013, it has been a place of rest, healing and support. Individuals who have recuperated at our 5-star facility give glowing reviews and their families give our facility and care high praises. You will have the opportunity to positively impact the lives of our residents, their families and build upon your own career path. Let us help you start the journey and apply.
Please send resumes and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Clinical / Health & Wellness