Become a Peace & Justice Advocate
Walk with us. Together, our vision and voices are mighty.
YOU, too, can become a peace and justice advocate.
- Listen to those who are oppressed, economically poor, and living on the margins.
- Seek to understand the interconnected realities that are the roots of injustice and conflict.
- Work with others to challenge and change the systems that perpetuate the harm that is being done.
- Address injustice in a spirit of respect, compassion, and solidarity.
Get Engaged through Study, Prayer, Community, and Service
- Explore formation and study programs with a justice focus at Dominican Center at Marywood including Foundations in Wisdom: Where Spirituality and Justice Intersect
- Prayer, action alerts, study, or active committee work, there are many ways to get involved. An invitation from the Dominican Sisters ~ Grand Rapids Justice Promoter
- There are other organizations in West Michigan, and all over the country, working to bring about justice in our world. We encourage you to get involved when and wherever you find your self .