call to justice
Concern for all God’s creation is the framework which we build upon as Dominican Promoters of Justice.
As Dominicans, we:
- Study the interrelatedness of all
- Challenge systems that dominate and oppress our world
- Encourage a lifestyle that fosters equality and mutuality
- Preach truth that liberates all
- Pray to sustain hope
- Enhance life for Earth’s community
Following this framework, the justice issues we work toward fall into three categories: Care of Earth, Culture of Peace and Global Partnership. Each Sister and Associate selects the issue that is dearest to her/his heart, thereby contributing actively toward our congregational justice efforts.